Outstanding, happy I could help.
 Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 3:33 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Question About Outlook 2016 E-mail Search Function

Thanks, Justin. That does the trick. It does one more thing that I find
useful. When I escape out of the search results, focus is set at the message
in the regular message list that is the same message I had focus on in the
search results. This can be useful when you want to look at other messages
posted around that time even though they don't relate directly to your
search. I always figured the control-e search was identical to the
shift-control-f search, but no.