Click the log in link, then click thelog in button.  Your user name and
password should pop up then.  I tried ti with both ie and Mozilla.
 Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Kevin
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 10:31 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] coclear online store

when I go to the coclear americas store then click on the login link a sighted
person told me another windowpopps up which is the login and jaws cannot
announce the window to me.  it’s like the window  is not recognized by jaws.
is there a way I can get jaws to recognize the window so I can get in to the
store?
here is the page
http://www.cochlear.com/wps/wcm/connect/us/recipients/nucleus-6/nucleus-6-accessories
Email is golden!!!