From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of wayne smith
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2016 7:24 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Silence is not golden!

For us, silence is not especially golden.  I just had my computer freeze
after I saved some Learning All books from my SD card to a folder in my C
drive.  The computer went silent.  My wife told me that there was a warning
on the screen and the option to run a reset to an earlier point.  The point
is that if my wife wasn't there I would be stuck in the silence.  Any
thoughts on options other than to hold down the power button until I force a
shutdown?

Wayne