Okay, I found my answer; you are on 17.
 Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Kurt Miller
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2016 4:19 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 17, Word 2016 and footers

Jean,
I understand you completely. I had to go back to 16 to use Excel correctly for
my work. So much for job access,huh. Once you get a monopoly, you get what they
want.
Kurt

After blindness and a double organ transplant, you can say I am as resilient as
rubber, anything you throw at me I am going to bounce back from!