From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2016 8:40 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Question about the normal.dotm

Hi Annette,

Hope you & yours had a lovely Thanksgiving.  This isn't an answer to your
question, but how to stop that annoying message.

While in Word, if you go to Tools, Options, Advanced tab there is a checkbox
that you can uncheck, prompt before saving normal template.  If you uncheck
this checkbox, any changes to the normal template will be saved
automatically without bringing up that dialogue.  While on the Advance Tab,
Alt + O, is the keystroke that will get you there more quickly.  Note:  you
may have to invoke the Alt + O keystroke more than once to get you there.
Then, tab to okay, press the spacebar to save your changes & close options.

Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.