Sent: Friday, November 25, 2016 4:52 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] safe mod

jaws can't be used in safe mode, because no sound drivers are loaded when
using safe mode!

-----Original Message----- From: Aftab Ahmad
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2016 9:45 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] safe mod

hello i'm aftab ahmad aazaad i want to know that i'm using windos 10
in my laptop and by mistake  i instaled awast anty virus so i'm trying
to remove it from control panel but it don't remove yet i went to
google and saw a utility software to remove awast on awast website but
i can use that programe after putting my computer on safe mod so i
want to know that how i can use the pc on safe mod with jaws or how
can i active safe mod and use the pc with jaws thanks