I missed the other two in this thread; what were they?  And, is everyone
recommending katcha be gone?
 Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Gene Warner
Sent: Tuesday, December 6, 2016 8:35 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] captcha help

Hi Justin!

Of the three programs mentioned in this thread:

Captcha Be Gone
Works with Internet Explorer and Firefox https://captchabegone.com/

Rumola
Works with Firefox, Chrome, and Safari
Somebody here said it also works with Internet Explorer but I couldn't find
anything through Google.
http://skipinput.com/

Webvisum
Works with Firefox