Maybe just try pressing alt y and see if that works.  You should be able to
read it, so I'm also curious as to what is happening.
 Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Jean Menzies
Sent: Tuesday, December 6, 2016 7:43 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] user account settings in windows 10

All good info, but I used to be able to actually read this window. Now the
whole window is blank so far as Jaws is concerned. I can read it with the
built-in OCR. I can use the various keystrokes, or some of them, that everyone
has mentioned. But Jaws doesn't read the controls as I tab in this window. Just
wondering why.

Jean