Hello,
I am running the latest JAWS 18 update on a Windows10 pc and I am not
having any issues with Internet Explorer11 reloading. I just installed
Firefox on here a few weeks ago with the latest version 50 update
applied and have not had issues with this browser yet. I would attempt
to delete your temporary Internet files and cookies in both browsers
to see if the issue is resolved. I would also make sure that the home
pages that you start to do not contain many ads and that you do not
have many which are opening at one time.