From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Rebecca Ilniski
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2016 1:09 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] verbosity settings in Jaws 18

Hi everyone.  I would like to turn off a few things in Jaws 18 and am not
sure where to go to turn this off.  If I'm in anemail or on a web page it
might say 1 table with 5 columns and 2 rows.  I'd like to turn that off.  If
I'm in an email and it has a graphic Jaws will read graphic 4565435643234566
that's just an example I'd like to know where to turn that berbosity setting
off.  Thanks.  I use jaws at work too so started using it before getting
this particular program at home.  I've checked out some of the free webinars
but need to figure out a better way or place in the help menu with jaws to
look up stuff like this lol.
Thanks.  I sure appreciate being on here to ask these questions.
--
Rebecca Ilniski and guide dog Zeb email: rilni...@gmail.com