You could be right there, I've never had a reason to use full screen mode so I know very little about it other than that it exists.

Didn't they used to call that Kiosk mode, or was that something else entirely?

Cheers!

On 12/14/2016 6:06 PM, Flor Lynch wrote:
How about pressing the F11 key? That's the toggle full screen on/off.
(Full screen should be OFF.)

With it ON, many keystrokes may no longer work.)

-----Original Message----- From: Gene Warner
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 9:14 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] lost some key commands

From my own experiences with IE, there is no setting or combination of
settings that could cause the Alt + key hotkeys to stop working because
that is a function of Windows, not the application. So I'd do the reset
only as a last resort.

Just my opinion.

Cheers!

On 12/14/2016 3:31 PM, Adrian Spratt wrote:
Andy, as I understand your post, you can't get the alt key to work at
all in IE11. I was hoping someone better informed would respond, but
not so far. I have a feeling you may need to do an IE reset. You get
to this option while in IE as follows:

Alt-t for tools
O for options
Control-tab to "Advanced."
Tab to "Reset."

However, I don't fully understand the impact doing a reset will have,
and I've never had to do it myself. You might want to Google for more
information, or with luck, someone will address it on this list.