To create another sheet, use shift f11

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Gene Warner
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 8:36 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Excel

Hi Adam!

If I recall correctly control + page up and control + page down will switch
tabs.

I rarely use them as I configured Excel to only create one worksheet in new
files. I figured that if I needed more, I could always create them.

Also, while you are in Excel, you can press the JAWS key + F1 to get Excel
specific JAWS help, though come to think of it, the control + page up or
down are Excel's own hot keys, not JAWS' so they may not be in the Excel
JAWS help.

hth

Cheers!