From: Gene Warner
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2017 8:24 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Scan Disk Results

Hi Mike!

I found this after a quick google search for "scandisk logs", I hope it
helps.

Go to Start > Run and type: eventvwr.msc /s , and hit enter.
  When Event Viewer opens, click on "Application", then scroll
  down to "Winlogon" and double-click on it. This is the log
  created after running Checkdisk.

I tried this but couldn't find winlogon.

hth

Cheers!