So is there a command for an autofit function?

-----Original Message----- From: Dave Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2017 2:21 PM To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Excell 2013 Keyboard Commands This is likely going to be different based on screen resolution, window size, and perhaps even the default font being used.

Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: <jyandt.mar...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2017 08:52
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Excell 2013 Keyboard Commands

Just out of curiosity, can you tell me the default width of an excel cel? I
checked out the website, and is now resting comfortably in my favorites
list. Thanks.

-----Original Message----- From: Theodore Cooke
Sent: Monday, January 2, 2017 11:53 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

While you're at it, you might find this list of 204 keystrokes in
excel to be useful: https://shortcutworld.com/en/Excel/2010/win/all