Hi Jim,
Here is an easier way to get emails to go into the folders you have created.
1. Be on the email account you wish to add a folder to.
For example: *******outlook.com, the *** standing for your name followed by
the email address.
Highlight that account folder, press the applications key while on it.
2. Go down to: New Folder... press enter.
3. Type in the folder name, press enter.
The new folder is created.
4. Go into the inbox of the account you have added the new folder to.
5. Arrow down and highlight the email you wish to put into this folder.
For example: Jaws users list or the Windows 10 and Jaws list.
6. Press the applications key.
7. Arrow down to Rules sub menu, press the right arrow key one time.
8. Press enter on: Always move messages from***followed by the name of the
group or person for this folder.
9. Arrow up and down through the list of folders in this tree view, find the
new folder, press enter.
10. All the emails for now on that you have selected, either a list, group,
or personal email, from these choices will always go into this new folder.
Remember while in the tree view of folders, right arrow key, expands a
folder account, and left arrow closes the list of folders for that account.
This also works in Outlook 2010.
This is a much easier way of doing rules for the outlook email client.
Good luck...