Does audible just have books with the strange speaking voice, or can you
read their books with jaws?
 Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Theodore Cooke
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2017 7:39 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Audible or Book Share

I've been using audible regularly for about 5 months now and find it's
great. There's some obscure titles it doesn't have, but that's not
surprising.

When displaying search results, They don't use headings, so I do a control f
for the word wish. Other than that, it's pretty straight forward.

On 1/18/17, Adrian Spratt <adr...@adrianspratt.com> wrote:
> Kindle is an Amazon product, and Audible is now an Amazon division.

member, and have never seen that.