From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2017 7:06 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] I E 11 changing what is filled in automatically
onaweb page

Hi Miriam,

While in IE11:
1. Press, Alt + T, for tools, & press, O, for options.
2. Press, Control + Tab, to the, Content Page.
3. Tab to the, Auto Complete button, press the spacebar to open, & tab
through the options unchecking the options you don't want.
4. Press the spacebar on the, Okay button, & tab to a 2nd, Okay button, &
press enter to save / close Tools / Options.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my, iBarstool.