I am glad to hear that Mike is appreciated on here as he does as much as anybody else on the list to help out answering questions ETC.

I do not answer as many these days for a couple of reasons. First off my version of office is only 2007. Secondly the list is large enough to be self sustaining. As a result I am happy for the most part to sit back and monitor the traffic so to speak.

Keep doing a good job Mike and everybody else who contributes.
-----Original Message----- From: Adrian Spratt
Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2017 11:27 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] MWB & Accessibility With Jaws,From MWB Tech Support

Having just plowed through a long thread sent out by the ACB just to get to a link to an article, I sympathize. However, Mike doesn't normally post threads. IN this case, I was glad he did because we got a flavor of the company rep's attitude, which seems very positive. I was more encouraged than I would have been had Mike just paraphrased her.