On Tue, 26 Jun 2001, Scott M Stark wrote:

> These are gone. See the last reply to Hiram's cleanup work.
> All that remains is a trivial leak of ASF ThreadGroup objects.

Ok, thats nice. Will you look into it, or should I do it (I have to warn
you tough, my windows of oportunities to work are severely constrained
now, I will probably not be able to even look at the problem until next
week.

Strange that it's a thread group. I think I saw this behaviour once having
to do with tread local, well...good that the majors leeks are gone.

//Peter

Jobba hos oss: http://www.tim.se/weblab
Peter Antman             Technology in Media, Box 34105 100 26 Stockholm
Systems Architect        WWW: http://www.tim.se
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]        WWW: http://www.backsource.org
Phone: +46-(0)8-506 381 11 Mobile: 070-675 3942