I think the entry in the xml files needs to be changed for SQL Server
2000
(it may also need to be changed for MS SQLSERVER, I don't know...)

This is the current entry:

       <mapping>
           <java-type>java.sql.Timestamp</java-type>
           <jdbc-type>TIMESTAMP</jdbc-type>
           <sql-type>TIMESTAMP</sql-type>
       </mapping>

This is what it should be:

       <mapping>
           <java-type>java.sql.Timestamp</java-type>
           <jdbc-type>TIMESTAMP</jdbc-type>
           <sql-type>DATETIME</sql-type>
       </mapping>

When you try to deploy an app using the old entry
it doesn't create the tables in the database.

thanks!

Brenton House