Anreas,

Quick FYI for anybody starting up a new GUI tool/IDE

Just wanted to let you know that IBM is opening the core of WebSphere Studio
(in the near future)  Not sure what type of license they will end up opening
the sources up with yet.  The OS version will be called eclipse and their
web site is at http://www.eclipse.org.  My employer sent me to an eclipse
training class and it seems really slick.  The IDE totally customizable.
You create your own controls etc.  Has lots of built in features and high
level controls that make creating a custom IDE a breeze.  Everything is a
plugin kinda like mbeans (every plugin even has it's own classloader).  It
has alot of ++ but also has a few negatives.  Right now you need a
userid/passwd to access the sources but I think that you can get and id by
contacting [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards,
Hiram