From: Ignacio Coloma
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 9/21/01 9:23 PM
Subject: RE: [JBoss-dev] Anyone has tried to make a non-hypersonic
connection  pool?

I'm not sure, but ObjectTeering seem to be marked as Obsolete by the
CERN.
At the same time, they have a download version for Win2K. I feel lost.

IMHO Argo and Poseidon are still buggy (but useful in any case, till
they
fix them :)

http://sdt.cern.ch/Objecteering/
http://www.softeam.fr/us/pser_telechargement.htm

Works(tm).

> > > I'm not sure, but sniffing the code it seems that XA Transactions
> are
> > > supported in JBoss but not yet implemented as XADataSources (if
I'm
> wrong
> > > correct me). The file that I'm enclosing use Local Transactions.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Ignacio Coloma.
> > > P.S.: Yes, I knew the diff between Enhydra and Hypersonic, but my
> post
> > > almost coincided with the Lutris crisis and made my mind a mess
> while
> > > writing it. Thanks for the point anyway :))
> > > P.S2.: How do I contribute these files to the docs?

name="ManagedConnectionFactoryProperties">ConnectionURL=jdbc:mysql://loc
> alhost/foo
> > >       DriverClass=org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
> > >       UserName=</attribute>
> > >     <attribute name="JndiName">fooDS</attribute>
> > >     <attribute
> name="TransactionManagerName">java:/TransactionManager</attribute>
> > >     <attribute name="ResourceAdapterName">Minerva JDBC
> LocalTransaction
> > > ResourceAdapter</attribute>
> > >     <attribute
> name="RARDeployerName">JCA:service=RARDeployer</attribute>
> > >     <attribute

name="ConnectionManagerFactoryName">MinervaSharedLocalCMFactory</attribu