Hi guys!
With this email I want to draw your attention to some stuff that is
going on in the FAQ forum. You might be interested ...

- I created a thread called "Migration from JBoss 3.0.0 to 3.0.1". If
you know that people will need to change something in the migration
process then please either post a reply there or post a link to the
change note on SF. If you don't have the time, just drop me an email and
give me a hint which change note I should "transfer" to this thread.

- I have a question about the change notes, too: At the change note
tracker @ SF
(http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=381174&group_id=22866&func=browse)
do I have to select "JBoss 3.0.0" or "JBoss 3.0.1" so see the changes
between 3.0.0 and 3.0.1 ? Or isn't that really consitent ?

There are two unanswered good FAQs which probably would help a lot of
people if answered:

- http://jboss.org/forums/thread.jsp?forum=67&thread=18191
JAAS security with two separate JVMs for Tomcat and JBoss

- http://jboss.org/forums/thread.jsp?forum=67&thread=17779
How to use the properties service ?

Over and out,
Tobias