hi,

i applied a change in 3.2 and HEAD that doesn't check these in the
interfaces anymore.

regards,
        christian

On Tue, 2002-08-20 at 15:36, Scott M Stark wrote:
> Yes, the subclasses of RuntimeException and Error should not be checked
> for in the bean interfaces.
>
> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Scott Stark
> Chief Technology Officer
> JBoss Group, LLC
> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Riege Software International GmbH         Phone: +49 (2159) 91 48 - 0
Mollsfeld 10                              Fax  : +49 (2159) 91 48 - 11
40670 Meerbusch, Germany                  http://www.riege.com/