hi,

On Tue, 2002-11-19 at 16:17, Scott M Stark wrote:
> A clean build of a "cvs -r Branch_3_2 jboss-3.2" is working for me.

it is something related to my local ant installation (which i upgraded
to 1.5.1 recently) and the differing ant versions in the three branches.

3.0 uses Ant 1.4 -- works fine
3.2 uses Ant 1.5b2 -- breaks on my system
HEAD uses Ant 1.5.1 -- works fine

now i don't want to start picking on the build system (there has been
enough bashing of that in the past), but wouldn't it make sense to at
least have a consistent ant version used across all branches?

i just replaced the 1.5b2 in the tools/ directory of Branch_3_2 with the
1.5.1 from HEAD and things work again -- but I really don't want to
commit this as I'm afraid that I will break things for other people ...
Jason to the rescue?

regards,
        Christian