Um ya, but how... if the JVM can not handle it then an app level system must be in place to load the version specific instance based on thr current JV<.

Surely someone else has run into this problem and found a usable solution to it... anyone know?

Or perhaps we are doomed to build for 1.3 and 1.4? That really seems anit-java i principal.

--jason