Any reason not to set it up as multiple projects? I have had nothing but success when connecting Eclipse projects to a checked out jboss-head.

--jason

On Thursday, February 27, 2003, at 02:42 AM, Nathan Phelps wrote:

While we're on the subject of Eclipse...

Can anyone give me some tips for working with the JBoss source in
Eclipse via the built-in extssh client?  I can get it all checked out,
but then it gets very confused about the package names.  It tries to do
j2ee.src.main.org.jboss.j2ee, messaging.src.main.org.jboss.mq, etc.  I
guess it wants individual projects for each directory?

I was hoping to set it up as a SINGLE project so I can just check out
the source and start working. I read the "The Developing JBoss using
Eclipse HOWTO," but it only explores setting it up as multiple projects.
This question is echoed on the forums as well at
http://www.jboss.org/forums/thread.jsp?forum=162&thread=28822.

Up to now I've been using NetBeans, but I'd really like to get this up
and running on Eclipse with the JBoss IDE plug-in and all if possible.

Thanks,

Nathan