Use XML Schema.

--jason

On Saturday, March 8, 2003, at 12:50 AM, Scott M Stark wrote:

I am working on adding the ability to specify a loader repository to all
of the deployment types, and this adds a loader-repository element that
needs a mixed content type with a loader-repository-config element with
an ANY content type. This is needed because the loader-repository-config
depends on the particular loader-repository class implementation.

The problem is that if I add the following to the existing deployment dtds
they become non-validatible because any elements that show up in an
ANY content model element still must be declared, and this is the part
that makes no sense to me. Is there a way to avoid this?

<!-- The loader-repository specifies the name of the UnifiedLoaderRepository
MBean to use for the ear to provide ear level scoping of classes deployed
in the ear. It is a unique JMX ObjectName string.

Examples:
<loader-repository>jboss.test:loader=cts-cmp2v1-sar.ear</loader- repository>

<loader-repository>
jboss.test:loader=cts-cmp2v1-sar.ear
<loader-repository-config>
<HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3 java2ParentDelegaton='true' />
</loader-repository-config>
</loader-repository>
-->
<!ELEMENT loader-repository (#PCDATA | loader-repository-config)*>
<!-- The loaderRepositoryClass attribute gives the classname loader-repository
implementation.
-->
<!ATTLIST loader-repository loaderRepositoryClass CDATA #IMPLIED>

<!-- The loader-repository-config element specifies any arbitrary configuration
fragment for use in configuring the loader-repository instance. The actual
content of this element is specific to the loaderRepositoryClass and the
code parsing the element.
-->
<!ELEMENT loader-repository-config (ANY)>

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Scott Stark
Chief Technology Officer
JBoss Group, LLC