The jars which are hardcoded in Main are references to jars which are required to load up the server. We can not assume that those jars are on the local file system and thus can not query a directory to discover which jars need to be loaded.

If you would rather not have them hardcoded then perhaps an external property file would work. We certainly do not want to be bound to the file system again.

--jason