I seem to remember reading somewhere in the EJB spec. that when defining the abstract
getters and setters, the convention of uppercasing the first letter of the variable is
automatically treated as lowercase.  Some stylistic thing.

I also remember reading in the same place some examples of how to create variables
with the appropriate names.   Meaning I think there is a way to get your first
character uppercase using some rule of thumb, but I can not tell you where I found it.

As it is, I believe this is normal behavior and not a bug.  You just need to dig
around somemore.

Sorry I'm not much more help.

<a
href="http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3825099#3825099";>View