View results here -> http://jboss.kimptoc.net/cc/buildresults/jboss-3.2?log=log20040826004455Lbuild.24

BUILD COMPLETE -  build.24
Date of build: 08/26/2004 00:44:55
Time to build: 17 minutes 41 seconds
Last changed: 08/26/2004 00:18:32
Last log entry: Tidyup the transaction synchronizations so we don't get noisein the logs about trying to delist connections from completedtransactions when JBoss closes unclosed connections for the user.

 Unit Tests: (0)
No Tests Run
This project doesn't have any tests

 Modifications since last build:  (5)
1.8.2.16modifiedejortconnector/src/main/org/jboss/resource/connectionmanager/CachedConnectionManager.javaTidyup the transaction synchronizations so we don't get noisein the logs about trying to delist connections from completedtransactions when JBoss closes unclosed connections for the user.
1.1.2.1modifiedejortconnector/src/main/org/jboss/resource/connectionmanager/TransactionSynchronizer.javaTidyup the transaction synchronizations so we don't get noisein the logs about trying to delist connections from completedtransactions when JBoss closes unclosed connections for the user.
1.2.2.25modifiedejortconnector/src/main/org/jboss/resource/connectionmanager/TxConnectionManager.javaTidyup the transaction synchronizations so we don't get noisein the logs about trying to delist connections from completedtransactions when JBoss closes unclosed connections for the user.
1.1.2.2modifiedejorttestsuite/src/main/org/jboss/test/jca/test/PoolingUnitTestCase.javaTidyup the transaction synchronizations so we don't get noisein the logs about trying to delist connections from completedtransactions when JBoss closes unclosed connections for the user.
1.2.2.8modifiedejorttestsuite/src/main/org/jboss/test/jca/test/XATxConnectionManagerUnitTestCase.javaTidyup the transaction synchronizations so we don't get noisein the logs about trying to delist connections from completedtransactions when JBoss closes unclosed connections for the user.