Thanks for the quick answer. I am currently investigating in whether to bind in JNDI
EJBs used in a (possibly large set) of independent applicatons. Since those
application will never be able to migrate all at the same time to a newer JBoss
version, it is very important that the client proxy and interceptor classes are
portable; if not, those shared EJBs will have to be wrapped as web services - but then
I lose the JBoss' HA features like client side fail over.

Since we are not using JBoss < 4, I will not be able to do the proposed test - but I
think the JBoss developers should clearly define between which versions the client
stubs are portable.

I guess (RMI) dynamic classloading will be a good solution - will this only be in 5.0
and not in 4.2?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3850526#3850526

Reply to the post :