Ok, i'm almost done with this.  I need to make a few changes though.

ClassAdapter.getDependencies() and JoinPointFactory.getConstructorJoinpoint to
take a Map (metadata) so that they can receive AOP based metadata.

I've also had to modify BeanMetaData to add the additional metadata map.

I'm really starting to think that the ClassAdapter API should move to the
kernel.  I'm finding that I think the ClassAdapter will need access to the
Kernel, or be able to be configured as any other bean in the system so that it
can be initialized with various AOP policies/config.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3875209#3875209

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3875209