Hello,

I've got a problem accessing a Stateless SessionBean via a Servlet.
A SLSB (Source: http://pastebin.ca/118516 ) is bound to JNDI
"vfmcontroller/VFMController"
and in the Deployment-Descriptor (Source: http://pastebin.ca/118520 ) I've
configured it
to be accessible by IIOP, since I've got to access it from a C#-Client
(IIOP.Net).

In a very simple Servlet (Source: http://pastebin.ca/118535 ) I try to create a
new
InitialContext and looks up this SLSB.

Starting JBoss and deploying my EAR works fine without any logged errors and I
can
access my SLSB from my C#-Client. (Nevertheless I still can't access it thru a
Standalone-Java-Client...)

But calling my Servlet generates a "java.lang.Error: POA: not configured!" in
my service()-Method,
which I catch and log (See http://pastebin.ca/118532 for StackTrace).
My JBoss Logs state "[listener] Address already in use: JVM_Bind",
"org.jacorb.orb.iiop.IIOPListener$Acceptor.createServerSocket(IIOPListener.java:466)"
and "Unable to activate POA" (See http://pastebin.ca/118529 for StackTrace).
As far as I can read out of the sourcecode, IIOPListener fails to look up the
RootPOA (due to "Address already in use" ?)
If I got it right, this Port might correspond to "OAPort" in jacorb.properties,
but changing did not have any effect.

Nevertheless, netstat tells me that all JBoss-relevant Ports (8080, 8083, 1098,
1099, 3528) are just
used by the one and single java-Process (JBoss).

Environment:

- JBoss 4.0.4GA "ou-of-the-box", the only thing I've changed was that I've
dropped "jnp-context"
  from the "the "invoker-proxy-binding" in file "conf/standardjboss.xml".
- JDK 1.5.0 (build 1.5.0_06-b05)
- Windows XP SP 2

What makes me wonder is that I (almost) haven't changed any configuraion of
JBoss .. !?

I simply have no idea why this error shows up and how to fix it,
I just want to access my EJBs thru my Web-App !?

QUELLTEXTE / LOGS:
==================

SLSB VFMController.java & VFMControllerBean.java: http://pastebin.ca/118516
Servlet Test.java:                                http://pastebin.ca/118535