Hello!

As I said before, this is probably due to the circular schema imports. JBoss
will try to load the first schema (CoreComponentTypes.xsd). While scanning this
schema JBoss will find the schema import for the 2:nd schema
(eBLBaseComponents.xsd). While scanning this 2:nd schema JBoss will find the
import of the 1:st schema (CoreComponentTypes.xsd) and so on. This circular
schema scan will continue until you get out of memory. I can't find any other
reason for this out of memory error.

If you don't understand, just follow the xml schema import statements in both
schemas and you'll understand what I'm saying.

Best regards
Oskar

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093208#4093208