Ah, it's all coming back to me now. That's what happens when I don't deal with
a problem for a while, I forget some of the hoops I jumped through.

Try this. In your portlet.xml file, declare another portlet, say
'YetAnotherBridgePortlet' whose class is
org.portletbridge.portlet.PortletBridgePortlet. Then in portlet-instance.xml,
you can have:

<instance>
  |          <instance-id>GooglePortletBridgeInstance</instance-id>
  |          <portlet-ref>YetAnotherBridgePortlet</portlet-ref>
  |       </instance>
  |       <instance>
  |          <instance-id>YahooPortletBridgeInstance</instance-id>
  |          <portlet-ref>YetAnotherBridgePortlet</portlet-ref>
  |       </instance>

Then reference GooglePortletBridgeInstance and YahooPortletBridgeInstance in
*-object.xml.

Caveat: I think this is what I did; I am still looking for the files or writeup
where I explained this to someone a while back. Once I find the evidence, if it
is different, I will post a correction.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109478#4109478

Reply to the post :