Hello JBoss gurus,

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have created wrapper around log4j Logger, not extended.
Reason was: to add extra level, which I called TRACE.

I added the trace() method to my wrapper, and while I am trying to start my
JBoss I get the message:
  "log4j:ERROR Could not create level [trace].
   Reported error follows.
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mywebsite.services.logging.ExtraLevel

The ExtraLevel is actually extending the Level, so I could add the TRACE to it.

Apparenttly JBoss is not able to see my
com.mywebsite.services.logging.ExtraLevel class.

I have myApp.ear file deploeyd into the deploy/default directory, which has
myApp.war file which has the com.mywebsite.services.logging.ExtraLevel class.

My environment is:
  Window XP
  jboss-4.0.4.GA
  java 1.5

Thanks again for any help or suggestion.

Boris Lipsman

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3956448#3956448

Reply to the post :