Hi,
Can somebody explain me how deployment should be done now with this new version?

with Eclipse 3.1.2 I used to have a menuitem when i click on the .ear file:
Deploy to ...

With the jBoss IDE 2.0.0a I can't find a way to deploy to my server.

I see the menu-item "Add/Remove projects" in the Jboss Server View, but then I
get a dialog box saying: There are no projects that can be added or removed
from the server.

Also I noticed that I can drag a .ear file to the serveritem in the Jboss
Server View, and then select deploy and verify, but nothing seems to be
happening. At least not in the console window.

Can somebody explain me what I'm doing wrong? If this stuff is simply not yet
working, I will have to go back to eclipse 3.1.2 because I didn't get Jboss IDE
1.6 to work on 3.2 with callisto.

Grtz,
Kristof.

View the original post :