Hello all,

I've put up a simple example using JBoss.NET based on the hello-flash
example from the cvs build up at
http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~bscharla/jboss-net-helloWorld-EJB.html. It puts
a wsr, a jar, and a war into an ear using ANT and then deploys it to your
JBoss server. I know some people have been wondering how the parts fit
together so now you can look at one.

This isn't done the same way as the hello-flash example, but has a jsp
connect to a helloClient on the server which then calls the EJB and then
sends the repsonse back to the jsp. If you like you can also use the tcpmon
that comes with Axis to help debug this sort of client too.

Have a good weekend all.

Cheers,

Bruce

Dr. Bruce A. Scharlau