Hi All,

Today one of our developers found a neat problem with the CMP queries
in JBoss 3.0.1RC1 that I thought I'd make mention of in case others
run into the same problems. We had created a database for a
particular user that was granted DBA privileges. Since the queries
for CMP weren't specifying a particular schema, it was looking in the
global database table space and finding that the CMP tables were
already created. They weren't created in the current user's database,
but in another test database. I'm not explaining myself well since
I'm not really a DBA, but removing DBA privileges for the user was
the workaround discovered.

Oracle was complaining about the queries saying they were not
'specific' enough. Is it easy in JBoss to specify that the CMP
queries should use the fully qualified table name, such as
USERID.TABLENAME?

-Neal