Hello all,

jboss.net with axis rc1 now seems to work with jboss and tomcat (catalina
4.0.4)

IF you wrap the jboss-net.sar in an exploded ear file. Do this:

1. create unpacked jboss-net.ear
2. put jboss-net.sar into this
3. move jboss-net.war and jboss-net.wsr from under jboss-net.sar up a
directory to be under jboss-net.ear
4. under jboss-net.ear create a META-INF directory with application.xml
that contains this:

<application>
   <display-name>JBoss-Example WebService</display-name>

   <module>
     <java>jboss-net.sar</java>
   </module>

  <module>
     <web>
       <web-uri>jboss-net.war</web-uri>
       <context-root>/jboss-net</context-root>
     jboss-net.wsr
     </web>
   </module>

</application>

As soon as I get a chance I'll update the jboss-net howto page at:
http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/%7Ebscharla/soap.html and the accompanying
example pages.

cheers,

Bruce