Hi all,

sorry this has been so slow in coming, but I'm sure you all know the story, so I won't elaborate ;-)

Anyways, I've now amended the tutorials posted off of

http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~bscharla/teaching/mtp_software/jboss/

So there is a simple hello world version at:

http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~bscharla/teaching/mtp_software/jboss/jboss-net-HelloWorld.shtml

And a more complex version with a jsp page and an ejb at:

http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~bscharla/teaching/mtp_software/jboss/jboss-net-EJB-example.shtml

Please let me know if any of you have problems with these pages.

Also, as soon as I can I'll put up a better binary, which also includes cocoon2 support.

cheers,

Bruce

Dr. Bruce Scharlau
Dept. of Computing Science