Do you need the Class-Path: ./lib/jdom.jar ./lib/junit.jar entries in
your myear.ear/blah.jar/META-INF/Manifest.mf for some reason?
If not remove them and try to change your EAR file structure to this:

-myear.ear
        +jdom.jar
        +junit.jar
        +blah.war
        +blah.jar
        +META-INF/

I am not 100% sure but I don't think that the EAR classloader looks into
sub directories inside the EAR file for .jar files unless referenced by
Class-Path: entries in Manifest.mf of a JAR file.  If you keep your
thirdparty libraries also at the top level of your EAR file structure
your web applications should be able to see them.  No idea why it worked
with 3.0.2 but maybe something changed about which classloader is
responsible for referenced dependent .jar file loading between 3.0.2 and
3.0.4.

Sebastian