Check your appender.
It probably has its threshold set to INFO.
Either remove the threshold or create a new appender with no threshold
level set and reference it from your category definition:
E.g.:

  <appender name="SKNT_CONSOLE"
class="org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender">
    <param name="Target" value="System.out"/>
      <param name="ConversionPattern" value="%d{ABSOLUTE} %-5p [%c{1}]
%m%n"/>
    </layout>
  </appender>

  <category name="org.jboss.security.srp">
    <priority value="TRACE" class="org.jboss.logging.XLevel"/>
    <appender-ref ref="SKNT_CONSOLE"/>
  </category>

Sebastian