Hi JBoss users,

Following the JBoss adm. & dev. Documentation I setup durable
subscribers while adding JMS accounts to:
jbossmq-state.xml and it works.

But it seems to be so cumbersomely and also not very secure because I
had to specify clear text passwords for every JMS user.

Now I wanted to know if there is a better way on how to integrate
durable subscribers into JBoss. I also saw that there is a jbossmq
application-policy in login-config.xml which made me think if it is
maybe possible to authenticate only once against a custom login module
and only map user names to JMS IDs in jbossmq-state.xml for every
durable subscriber. I don't know if this already works or if this is a
feature that needs to be implemented.

Regards,

Sebastian

PS: I am using JBoss 3.0.4