I'm trying to run ECPerf and when I get to the benchmark starting point
(start %JAVA_HOME%\bin\java -Djava.security.policy=%DRIVER_POLICY%
%DRIVER_PACKAGE%.ControllerImpl)
and at every command after that, I get this error messages:

java.rmi.ConnectIOException: non-JRMP server at remote endpoint
        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.createConnection(TCPChannel.java:217)
        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.newConnection(TCPChannel.java:171)
        at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.newCall(UnicastRef.java:313)
        at sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl_Stub.bind(Unknown Source)
        at java.rmi.Naming.bind(Naming.java:111)
        at com.sun.ecperf.driver.ControllerImpl.main(ControllerImpl.java:274)

I haven't found anything helpfull in google serch. JRMP should be something like RMI,
I think.
I haven't got a clue of what's causing this. I can browse ecperf application by hand
so it is correctly deployed, as far as I can tell.

I'm using Jboss 3.0.4 with ecperf from last week's CVS, running with J2sdk 1.4.1_01.
Everything running in localhost, mysql as the database.

Can it be something related to rmiregistry? I think I've started it correctly since I
cannot bind it again
(java.rmi.server.ExportException: Port already in use: 1099; nested exception is:
        java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind)

Any tip would be appreciated. Thank you!

--
Joćo Pedro Clemente  -  jpcl (at) rnl ist utl pt
" Why can't women put the toilet seat back up? "