Hi,

Your problem is that the DTD could not be found on the Jboss server.
Either use a non validating parser so that the parser will not try to
load the DTD from the possibly broken jboss site or implement an
org.xml.sax.EntityResolver where you map the public identifier
"-//JBoss//DTD JBOSSCMP-JDBC 3.0//EN" to resource you load with your
classloader. The jboss guys do that. Take a look at their implementation
of org.jboss.metadata.XmlFileLoader for an example.

Sebastian

.
.