Hi all,
I've never tried clustering jboss, so I have some basic theory questions.
Assume that we have two boxes each running jboss with embedded
tomcat/jetty say, and each running my application.

1) I assume that we would have a simple router infront of each of the boxes
to handle load balancing and just picking one of the boxes at random to send
requests to. Is this how it's normally done?

2) do they both have to use one instance of a database eg on box 3, if so,
isn't this a single point of failure anyway? How is this normally done?

3) in order to cluster, do all the beans have to be remote to keep the other
nodes updated, or can the entity beans be local?

thank you,
Brian