Hi Jeremy,

Yes,

Check your:
deploy/http-invoker/META-INF/jboss-service.xml file:
And check whether your have an entry like this:

   <!-- Expose the Naming service interface via HTTP -->
   <mbean code="org.jboss.invocation.http.server.HttpProxyFactory"
      name="jboss:service=invoker,type=http,target=Naming">
      <!-- The Naming service we are proxying -->
      <attribute name="InvokerName">jboss:service=Naming</attribute>
      <!-- Compose the invoker URL from the cluster node address -->
      <attribute name="InvokerURLPrefix">https://</attribute>
      <attribute
name="InvokerURLSuffix">:8443/invoker/JMXInvokerServlet</attribute>
      <attribute name="UseHostName">false</attribute>
      <attribute
name="ExportedInterface">org.jnp.interfaces.Naming</attribute>
      <attribute name="JndiName"></attribute>
   </mbean>

Now this is just for the naming interface you will also need to do this
for the other stuff, like EJB invoker service.
If you are using want to use HTTPS with JDK 1.3.x you might also have to
register the JSSE protocol handler with the VM before you can open the
connection.

Sebastian