hi,

for testing I'm want user jmx-console with:

<security-domain>java:/jaas/jmx-console</security-domain>

JBoss start works, but than I get this exception:

15:06:53,313 ERROR [UsersRolesLoginModule] Failed to load users/passwords/role files java.io.IOException: Properties file users.properties not found at org.jboss.security.auth.spi.UsersRolesLoginModule.loadProperties(UsersRolesLoginModule.java:212) at org.jboss.security.auth.spi.UsersRolesLoginModule.loadUsers(UsersRolesLoginModule.java:193) at org.jboss.security.auth.spi.UsersRolesLoginModule.initialize(UsersRolesLoginModule.java:95) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

[...]

roles.properties and users.properties are stored in deploy\jmx-console.war\WEB-INF\classes.

where can I store my own propertie files after I declare my own entry in login-config.xml? I have some ejb-modules. each module is own jar-file.

Best Regards, Rafal